- You are not authorized to burn any synthetic materials, finished building materials, or treated lumber. You can only burn natural vegetation, untreated/ unfinished lumber.
- Please ensure the fire is ATTENDED at ALL TIMES. DO NOT leave it unattended!
- You are required to have a adaquet water source and hose available to help control the fire at all times.
- In accordance with State Law, controlled burns are required to be completely extinguished no less than one hour before sunset.
- Please keep the fire at least 100 feet from and adjacent structures to prevent them from accidentally catching on fire.
- If you lose control of the fire, or it begins to spread to unintended areas, please call 9-1-1 immediately, for help to get the fire back under control or extinguish the fire.
- If it's a windy day, and wind speeds are above a constant 20 mph (or gust), controlled burning may be temporarly banned until better weather conditions.