The Johnson County ESD No. 1 is currently seeking applicants to fill two Full-Time Firefighter positions. (**48/96 Schedule**)
- High School Diploma or GED
- TCFP Basic Structural Firefighter • TXDSHS EMT Certification
- Valid State of Texas Class “B” driver’s license, or ability to obtain within 30 days of employment
- TXDSHS Paramedic Certification
- TCFP and/or TXDSHS Instructor Certification
- Experience as a career Firefighter
The hiring process will consist of a panel interview and a Chief’s interview. If a conditional offer of employment is given, a physical agility test, drug screen and medical physical may be required.
Starting salary is $50,024.00/yr. Paramedic incentive of $2,400/yr. and additional certification incentives available. TCDRS Retirement with 6% contribution and 2:1 match. Paid vacation and sick leave. These positions will work a 48/96 schedule.
Applications can be obtained from https://johnsoncountyfire.org/employment-opportunities/
Questions and/or completed applications may be directed to Chief Hallmark at email@example.com or delivered to 2451 Service Dr., Cleburne TX 76033